them

MisterC

Just now, King Jela said:

Apparently a £1.2 million pay off if he's sacked :lol: don't know how much of it is bullshit but the wee scummy cunt must be gobsmacked himself that he's still no got the bullet yet. Long may it continue. 

Fine to pay £2m to have Duffy for a season, £5m for that joke of a keeper and £5m for a yeti that can't play in the snow.

Think it's a bit more than £1.2m to pay him off.....

36 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Reposting this absolutely brilliant 

The Duffy "watch this lads, I'll down this pint" that he can't even get right gets me every time I've seen that :lol:

it's his version of Lennon's girly skip 

Genuinely can't believe how much of a shockingly useless bastard he's been for them given all the hype.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Apparently a £1.2 million pay off if he's sacked :lol: don't know how much of it is bullshit but the wee scummy cunt must be gobsmacked himself that he's still no got the bullet yet. Long may it continue. 

Probably right, has a rolling contract so if sacked is owed a year's pay same as Ally when we got rid of him.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fine to pay £2m to have Duffy for a season, £5m for that joke of a keeper and £5m for a yeti that can't play in the snow.

Think it's a bit more than £1.2m to pay him off.....

Got a sneaky feeling you might be right mate. There's something really fishy going on if he's in the dugout for the next game.