them

MisterC

Just now, RFC55 said:

Now linked with niang from rennes :lol:

Augustin who was at Leeds and Leipzig as well

Hard to tell if agents are using them to generate interest as they are clearly desperate or if they are just enquiring about everyone they feel will be in their price range and have no strategy 

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

You are all in all looking like a total asshole. I will comment on any story that I choose. It's an internet forum.

Lol.

You are the one constantly commenting on something you claim not to give a fuck about, so you are looking like a bigger asshole than me which takes some doing admittedly.

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

Whether you think Hart is decent or not it will not make a difference with that defence:lol:

The guys who will clearly know of the holes in Hart's game and exactly where they are all enjoy current employment on the Rangers coaching staff.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

No Kaba Cajuste and other lad signed for Brentford still missing, think Kaba refusing to play and Cajuste close to a move 

I only see them squeaking through as the Danes looked awful last week but i'd dearly love to be proved wrong.

9 minutes ago, Canabear said:

The guys who will clearly know of the holes in Hart's game and exactly where they are all enjoy current employment on the Rangers coaching staff.

And the holes in their defence which there will be many. If you concede 3 or 4+ chances a game it doesn't matter who you have in goals over time.

Apart from McGregor of course!!