them

MisterC

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Brown off for doing what he does almost every game and is never punished. Collum decides to send him off now when all is lost , hes fooling nobody.........

Fucking bang on mate. Don’t think there’s a game goes by that the cunt does this. 

5 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Apparently t’ve only won 6 games in 21.

That’s fucking horrific how is Lennon still in a job. There must be something more to it.

Anyway it’s glorious.

This cunt must have some dirt on the Jap

2 hours ago, Badger said:

With boredom and lockdown I've watched a lot of their games this year.

Seriously, I don't recall Barkas ever making a save outside of the routine stuff.

Glad your memory is working fine despite your boredom:lol:

The guy is absolutely hopeless, he still has his backers amongst their support but that says more about the other 2 than him.

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Flat track bully that cunt, never seen him standing up to no cunt better than him. Crocker waxing lyrical about him before he came on when he was topless during changing tops "Scott will be disappointed he needs to put a shirt on"

Thinks he is hard because he can withstand the cold, the simple explanation for that is because the shitebag has never had the balls to play outside if Scotland.

It used to piss me off when for years we wouldn't put an early big challenge in to him. Soon as you do that he either loses the plot or the more likely one is when he completely shits himself. An absolute bang average player, who has lost the skill that he had to pretend he is a hard man.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Used to manufacture this poison in East Kilbride iirc.  I thought it had been banned? Possibly something else I’m thinking of though.

I think it was Skoal Bandits that were made in EK. They were banned years ago in this country. Pretty sure now you have to order from abroad . 

1 hour ago, AdzKyle said:

Sutton is very quiet these days. Funny that. Tweeting 10/20 times a day when they are winning and he’s trying to wind up Rangers fans. Glory hunting prick doesn’t even acknowledge their games now. Get it up ye

Sutton was one of the loudest and biggest detractors of celtic all season. He's been quiet on Twitter but he's been saying how ridiculous they were on his radio show all the time.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

It used to piss me off when for years we wouldn't put an early big challenge in to him. Soon as you do that he either loses the plot or the more likely one is when he completely shits himself. An absolute bang average player, who has lost the skill that he had to pretend he is a hard man.

Correct, seen him shite himself loads of times and can't really recall any games against decent opposition that he has grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck and been influential.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It it actually snus he puts in his gums btw? I'm only actually learning what that stuff is:lol:

Somebody should ask at a press conference.

Aye, right horrible stuff 

To be fair because of it I seen taigs on Twitter calling him Snus Hiddink, got a laugh from that 😂

27 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Flat track bully that cunt, never seen him standing up to no cunt better than him. Crocker waxing lyrical about him before he came on when he was topless during changing tops "Scott will be disappointed he needs to put a shirt on"

Thinks he is hard because he can withstand the cold, the simple explanation for that is because the shitebag has never had the balls to play outside if Scotland.

Good few year ago he wasnt very nice to my little cousin in a nightclub. So her brother went to his door the next day to have a word and he just kept looking thru the blinds. Shitebag wouldnt answer the door