them

MisterC

1 hour ago, AdzKyle said:

Michael Stewart straight in with “I don’t think that’s a red card”. Very reluctantly changed his mind on the replay. Could hear how gutted he was. Haha

Andy Walker said the same, it was a yellow card but he’s anti fenian etc. 

3 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fuck, I just retired a few days ago. Wallowing in this demise of the tarriers with wine and vodka. Sleep? Nae time for that shit right now. 😂😂

Happy retirement old stuff.
Welcome to the club.
Long and happy days wondering,where did you find time to work.

42 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Aye :lol:

Explains the state of his teeth

41 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Aye, right horrible stuff 

To be fair because of it I seen taigs on Twitter calling him Snus Hiddink, got a laugh from that 😂

Fucking unreal, was he a smoker when he played?

40 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

Good few year ago he wasnt very nice to my little cousin in a nightclub. So her brother went to his door the next day to have a word and he just kept looking thru the blinds. Shitebag wouldnt answer the door

Not very surprising, the guy is ok bullying wee boys but shits the bed  against anybody who stands up to him.

The elbow against that wee guy last night, the spats he had with Lewis Ferguson and Harry Cochrane. All young guys he thinks he can intimidate.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fucking unreal, was he a smoker when he played?

Not very surprising, the guy is ok bullying wee boys but shits the bed  against anybody who stands up to him.

The elbow against that wee guy last night, the spats he had with Lewis Ferguson and Harry Cochrane. All young guys he thinks he can intimidate.

Not sure if he was a smoker when he played but must've done it at some point in his life, cant imagine many people just go straight onto snus as a starting point, stuffs horrible 😂

4 minutes ago, SRAO said:

I'm genuinely tempted to fire on £20 on Hamilton winning 1-0 on Wednesday. It's the exact same situation we had this time last year. Draws then boom, the first loss to Hamilton in well, ever I believe never mind at Ibrox

I wouldn't they've lost twice this season both to the champions elect.