them

MisterC

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

Aye mate murder cases are on the back burner due to covid, coroners suspended etc but they've got time for a possession charge case 

:lol: I did mean as in their lot aren't that stupid to believe it. 

They are utterly bonkers. I can understand being upset that your rivals are running away with the league but this is destroying them. It's gone way past the old honest mistake videos :lol:

39 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Your pedantic aren't you? I can’t help how you read a sentence? I didn’t say Barton was a current EPL player when he signed for us? I meant he’s a player who has played at that level who’s come up to Scotland and been found out! 

Even Kingkirk would get what you meant tbh

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Fucking hell i had a gander at the Sevco thread on KDS there:lol:

They know what time we are flying out to Belgium at, how many minutes Zungu etc have played and against whom and Royal Antwerps previous results in Europe:lol:

Mad fucking bastards.

It’s obviously the novelty of us being a new team it will soon wear off.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

That is one of the funniest and straight talking pieces on sleekit pete and his club i have ever read.

"while c****c clambered over the buffet table,like drunks at a wedding and gorged on all the best seafood"

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Fully expect McInnes to be the next scum manager.

Not sure about that tbf mate, Can’t imagine scum fans accepting that, Certainly wouldn’t take much for them to hound him given his association with us that’s for sure.

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Not sure about that tbf mate, Can’t imagine scum fans accepting that, Certainly wouldn’t take much for them to hound him given his association with us that’s for sure.

Can’t imagine his family accepting it either

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

It's like he fucking hates us mate, to the point he'd love to be a cunt to us In public.