them

MisterC

On 18/02/2021 at 18:57, CoGerfficiency said:

Fuck off with your warning. If I can't express myself like other people and you are an admin, then be a wanker and ban me! No skin off my nose really, Rangers is always there!

Guess what bawhum liked this 

On 18/02/2021 at 18:57, CoGerfficiency said:

Fuck off with your warning. If I can't express myself like other people and you are an admin, then be a wanker and ban me! No skin off my nose really, Rangers is always there!

:sasa: martins back...? 

No more cobra meetings and the golf courses still shut. 

Despite being very much in the camp that this is done and there is no way we're not picking up the points needed I wanted to check who they were playing today. I was thinking the chance for them to pull it back to 12 and us missing our captain as well as our most influential player may just unsettle us a bit and add a wee bit of pressure.

Turns out the manky bastards don't play till half 7 tomorrow (bizarre for a sunday) and more importantly after us:lol:

14 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Despite being very much in the camp that this is done and there is no way we're not picking up the points needed I wanted to check who they were playing today. I was thinking the chance for them to pull it back to 12 and us missing our captain as well as our most influential player may just unsettle us a bit and add a wee bit of pressure.

Turns out the manky bastards don't play till half 7 tomorrow (bizarre for a sunday) and more importantly after us:lol:

Mental time for a game and especially travelling up there on a Sunday night 

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

The Lurgan bigot is whingeing about this in the paper this morning, also having a dig about the snp's treatment of us being different from them Re covid statements.

He must not have been looking when we were a 12.00 kick of up there, at laest those cunts don't need to get up at half fucking four to get up there.

44 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

They are world class at playing the victim. 

Let's just ignore that Krankie mentioned us and ayr utd when addressing their Dubai jolly.

And we haven't had any games suspended because our players didn't come into contact with the rest of our squad after their breaches, their player did and also played in a league game FFS :lol:

The cunt was starved of oxygen at birth, he’s a fucking idiot.