them

MisterC

44 minutes ago, Fear no foe said:

I'm not going to pretend Howe isn't a good manager but this article does raise some interesting points. Keeping Bournemouth in the Premier league isn't the epic underdog story it's made out to be when you consider that they outspent most clubs, including Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea to do so. Also Bournemouth were guilty of breaking financial fair play rules during Howe's years there, so given that mobs supposed moral outrage at our EBTs will they consider that his success is built on the back of cheating like they try to claim with us? 

Soup taker Commons :lol:

1 hour ago, Fear no foe said:

I'm not going to pretend Howe isn't a good manager but this article does raise some interesting points. Keeping Bournemouth in the Premier league isn't the epic underdog story it's made out to be when you consider that they outspent most clubs, including Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea to do so. Also Bournemouth were guilty of breaking financial fair play rules during Howe's years there, so given that mobs supposed moral outrage at our EBTs will they consider that his success is built on the back of cheating like they try to claim with us? 

I didn't know Bournemouth was outspending clubs like that. Really does take the tarnish of promotion and keeping them up.

His record as well spending wise fuck me lol. 

Solanke £19m

Ibe £15m

Kelly £13m 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Roy Hodgson is to leave Palace in the summer .

Howe being approached to take over in the summer as a replacement.

Hows about that for a kick in the nuts .

I think he's waiting for Southampton to lose 9-0 again, then pick up another job on the south coast. 

Few of the things stick out to me about Howe if he takes the job:

• Plan B is to do Plan A better - Attack on the front foot style even if it means losing goals
  • Quiet family man how would he cope in the Glasgow goldfish bowl with the pressure
  • This seems like the last roll of the dice for him of managing at 'top level' and a very risky one 

The job just doesn't suit his character imo

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Roy Hodgson is to leave Palace in the summer .

Howe being approached to take over in the summer as a replacement.

Hows about that for a kick in the nuts .

Howe going to them has always been questionable, because other that the Sun saying he was their preferred choice there hasn’t really been anything concrete.  If he was sold on the idea he would have signed up by now I think.  It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest If he doesn’t and picks up something else in England.  

2 hours ago, left winger said:

I think he's waiting for Southampton to lose 9-0 again, then pick up another job on the south coast. 

Makes sense .Looks of an age where he will have kids at school .

Moving them 500miles is a risk .And living 500miles away isn’t a 4hr drive down the road like our own manager does .

Crystal Palace also very appealing .Croydon is about 90mins away .Closer to home than any of the other London clubs .