them

MisterC

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Said before they are going with him until the end of the season and announce a new manager to take over in the summer around April.

And  itll be stevie clarke after the euros. Nothin surer. If they were gettin Howe he wouldve been here  weeks ago. 

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Said before they are going with him until the end of the season and announce a new manager to take over in the summer around April.

I do hope so as we have not seen the full potential of his characteristic melt-downs yet.

Wait until we end his usable life when he is in charge when 55 is delivered.

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

And  itll be stevie clarke after the euros. Nothin surer. If they were gettin Howe he wouldve been here  weeks ago. 

dear god can you imagine clarke joining them and lennon becoming scotland manager? couldn't think of anything worse. Would hope Ryan Jack retires if that happened.

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Think it's actually to save the new manager from any potential impact from losing the tainted 10. Bring in a manager now and they'll be some sort of failure put on his doorstep. Holding off puts everything on Lennon n co.

9 hours ago, beararse said:

I know, I just discovered that. It seems to work fine on a desktop computer but no sound on an iPhone or iPad which is a bit pish as the wee fella's laugh makes it....i'll see if i can create a YouTube channel and upload it. The saved video file is far too big to upload on here.

Works fine on my phone my man. Ignore these heathens.

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

Absolutely no truth in this reply from @badjon

Why do you make these things up on this forum ?

Have you no shame ? 

An embarrassing and disgusting reply, which I have reported to admin. 

Oh sorry. Didn't want to wade into a thread offering condolences and make a dick of myself....oh wait I wouldn't do that but others might.

You are like Celtic absolutely no shame and then running off reporting others whilst not dealing with your own problems first and foremost which are glaringly obvious.

6 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Everyone (including/especially Tannerall) needs to shut the fuck up about Tannerall.

I don’t care if he’s old or not. I don’t even really care if he’s a paedo or not. Just shut the fuck up, man. For the first time in a decade this forum isn’t depressing as fuck and this colossally shite chat is ruining it.

There’s a new moderator who needs practice using the ban function...

Apologies noted.👍