Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He's out of contract next summer so they ain't getting anything close to 30-million. I'd say somewhere between 12 to 15million is reasonable 

Then PSG get 40% of that profit 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8678361/Celtic-want-40m-Odsonne-Edouard-club-owe-PSG-40-cent-sell-fee.html#:~:text=Celtic want at least £40million for Odsonne Edouard as,former club Paris Saint-Germain.&text=Everton%2C Leicester City and Aston,priced out despite their interest.

hahah 40m at the start of the season they wanted. won't get even half of that now.

KingKirk likes this
  • Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, stevemac said:

so i think the way it works is its 40% of anything over his previous fee to celtic is that right? apparantly he set them back 8m, so say he went for 15m, would PSG get 40% of the 7m difference? rather than 40% of the entire fee so 40% of 15m?

Thats fucking hilarious. 

I haven't clue mate if PSG are due  40% of anything it's hilarious 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

And he’s their penalty taker. 

Aye. Stats wise it looks decent but then you consider penalties and the fact that a third of his goals have been against Hamilton it's not impressive at all. I retract my previous post. He's out of form :lol:

Tin hat on here but I think they will probably get around 20 million for Edouard, on his day he's the best striker in the country along with our own Alfie, I dont have any issues with admitting that, he was very consistent but thankfully seems to have downed tools this season as he clearly wanted away in the summer and couldn't give a shite about their 10. 

LiverpoolBlue likes this
53 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He's out of contract next summer so they ain't getting anything close to 30-million. I'd say somewhere between 12 to 15million is reasonable 

Then PSG get 40% of that profit 

It'll be non disclosed and the tarriers will make out its a sensational deal.

I'm sure its 40% of profit. He cost them 9m so if he goes for 12 then the tarriers recoup their 9, make all of 1.8m profit, and 1.2m goes to PSG.

I'm not so sure they'd even get 12m for him.

magic8ball and HG5 like this
2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It'll be non disclosed and the tarriers will make out its a sensational deal.

I'm sure its 40% of profit. He cost them 9m so if he goes for 12 then the tarriers recoup their 9, make all of 1.8m profit, and 1.2m goes to PSG.

I'm not so sure they'd even get 12m for him.

I think they have to sell now to get close to that fee for him and that's only if someone is legit interested.

They are doing what they did with dembele putting out fake stories of interest in him. I seen one linking him to Real Madrid 🤣

HG5 likes this
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.