them

MisterC

6 minutes ago, Barasa said:

I apologise for all those non celtic posts.

I started a thread,  then everyone wanted to talk about it on here. Out of my hands.

You were asking people for responses to your thread in this one then continuously linked the thread in here instead of doing as @Darth Bearsuggested and tagging people in the other one 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

You were asking people for responses to your thread in this one then continuously linked the thread in here instead of doing as @Darth Bearsuggested and tagging people in the other one 

Twice. Only when someone asked me where it was.

2 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

COVID year yet still played and won on the park unlike their title last season, you on crack? 

Would love it to have an asterisk next to it as a thank you to the nhs.
not sure if the mutants would.....give a f**k to be honest,as you certainly couldn't shame them. 

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Would love it to have an asterisk next to it as a thank you to the nhs.
not sure if the mutants would.....give a f**k to be honest,as you certainly couldn't shame them. 

Those cunts won’t do anything for anyone but themselves - and I know I’m stating the obvious when I say that 

On 20/01/2021 at 22:24, HG5 said:

Well done to Martindale, orchestrating that after the noise put out about him this morning!

He’s on football focus 12pm BBC1 speaking about his past and the current fit person review he’s having to go through. SFA require this fit for purpose review a lot more than this guy. 

8 hours ago, HG5 said:

54% attendance in the league so far, so just a majority.

I think there are a lot of things he could do to more fully justify the ratings he gets on here.

But I think it’s unarguable that we function better when he’s in the side.

Good as the Aribo’s & Kamara’s are, Jack gives us a drive that those two can only wish to achieve.

Look at his record for Scotland lately too then.

6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Just to clarify something getting banded about in here for the time scale being mentioned.....10yrs to become champions after what happened to us.....my calculation makes it 8yr and 9month :pipe:

I said within ten years mate, to lazy to do the actual maths 🤣

👍