them

MisterC

51 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

he left inter because he wanted money. he left newcastle because he wanted more money. he went to china for mega money.

i doubt celtic are the team in this current climate to give him a war chest to build a team.

hopefully they sign him. gerrard i believe was not that keen on him. give the gaffer extra motivation to skelp that lot for  a good while longer.

4 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I don't think that's true at all.

http://www.rafabenitez.com/web/in/players/steven-gerrard/52/57/

There is players don't like him but sg isn't 1 of them 

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Its funny how the taigs are well under when they go on about morelos price tag but are well over when then go on about this cunt.

Morelos is a well better all round player than this cunt.

The problem is, the English media lap it up. Look at Tierney...

52 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Screenshot_20210124-130427_Twitter.thumb.jpg.36a0ea371f2ce924d346718d667a9c4f.jpg

From one of our own on here, an absolutely frightening sum of money that they gave wasted in 8 years, to earn over half a billion in 8 years and end up having to borrow 13mill from the bank to pay the bill is negligence at best, 

And to think we were ran by crooks at one point, the tarriers are the biggest swindle in history, 

Not too great at maths though...

Or do they mean the amount for us?

Scrap that,  just re-read it and realised they are talking about the difference. 

The difference is over twice our spend. 

That is frightening. 

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Yeah, I had read the total opposite in fact. 

He's been quoted before as saying there's no bond between them and that Benitez is the only one of his former managers he couldn't pick up the phone and have a chat to but if anything he seems disappointed about that. I've certainly never read anything about him not liking him.

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Balogue saying it isn’t Benitez, hilarious they think it’s happening right enough. 

Jack Ross is an absolute stick on i think

Could be.  Think they have no choice but to bring in a "name" to sell tickets. Even though Jack Ross would no doubt do a good job for them and would cost peanuts  

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tierney isn't the best example to use considering he's been Arsenal's best player and been worth the money

Being Arsenal's best player isn't really an achievement at the moment.  Are they not in the bottom half of the table? Don't pay much attention to the EPL. It's Rangers or no cunt for me. Will occasionally watch cup game like big vs small or cup finals from any country though.

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Hadn't Tierney done it in the CL though? This current crop can't even handle the Europa.

They also had a manager who could actually manage the right way. Don't know if Leicester are still top of the EPL or not, but either way he's done a tremendous job with them and celtic are squeezing everything they can out of his shadow  

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

The two English clubs that apparently are after Edouard are both managed by ex celtic employees with Moyes and Rodgers. 

Lazy journalism. Even more so when you consider the fact that Moyes has admitted on more than one occasion that West Ham don't have money to spend. The only reason Duffy ended up at the tarriers on loan was because West Ham couldn't afford the £5m Brighton wanted for a permanent deal.

Things haven't got any better since then either. I'm sure they've just sold Sebastian Haller and took a £25m hit on him. They aren't paying £35m for anyone.