them

MisterC

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Done it in the CL is a bit of a stretch tbf. He played in the group stage a couple of times and they usually got ripped to shreds.

I mean as opposed to being embarassed in another competition.

Also Tierney had a much longer contract and wasn't pushing to get out. Looks like half their squad has downed tools.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Lazy journalism. Even more so when you consider the fact that Moyes has admitted on more than one occasion that West Ham don't have money to spend. The only reason Duffy ended up at the tarriers on loan was because West Ham couldn't afford the £5m Brighton wanted for a permanent deal.

Things haven't got any better since then either. I'm sure they've just sold Sebastian Haller and took a £25m hit on him. They aren't paying £35m for anyone.

Dodged a £5m (+£2.25m/yr wages) on big Duffer.

They won't go for Jack Ross. They know their fans wouldn't stand for that and they would lose too much revenue.

We'll get the Howe/Benitez stories for now, then it'll be some foreign manager like Ralf Ragnick they're after before they eventually settle for someone from down south like Alex Neil.

3 hours ago, AdzKyle said:

West Ham United will try to sign 23-year-old celtic striker Odsonne Edouard in a £35m deal this month, but the French striker would prefer to move to an established top-six side in the Premier League.

hahahahaha. Who says hollicom don’t work for them anymore?! Peter clearly still has pals. 

the devil is in the detail - £35 mil deal = fee plus wages.

£10m fee and £25m in wages over 5 years seems about right.  Oh and think PSG have a big sell on fee to get (30% or thereabouts)

27 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I mean as opposed to being embarassed in another competition.

Also Tierney had a much longer contract and wasn't pushing to get out. Looks like half their squad has downed tools.

Even Christie and Turnbull have starting to disappear into the ranks. 

There must be some amount of shite going on behind the doors, because they do have good players that if firing on all cylinders are pretty good. Some of them just appear to be completely different players under lennon as what they were under Rodgers. 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Screenshot_20210124-130427_Twitter.thumb.jpg.36a0ea371f2ce924d346718d667a9c4f.jpg

From one of our own on here, an absolutely frightening sum of money that they gave wasted in 8 years, to earn over half a billion in 8 years and end up having to borrow 13mill from the bank to pay the bill is negligence at best, 

And to think we were ran by crooks at one point, the tarriers are the biggest swindle in history, 

That's gross negligence from their board wasting that amount of money.  Their fans should be demanding a forensic investigation into this. I can't see their fans doing that because Lawwell will be hard to remove. 

I remember when our club had 70m wasted and our fans demanded a forensic investigation, they also protested to remove the likes of Stockbridge etc. Stockbridge was even made to pay his bonus's back. I can't see Lawwell paying his bonus's back.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

That's gross negligence from their board wasting that amount of money.  Their fans should be demanding a forensic investigation into this. I can't see their fans doing that because Lawwell will be hard to remove. 

I remember when our club had 70m wasted and our fans demanded a forensic investigation, they also protested to remove the likes of Stockbridge etc. Stockbridge was even made to pay his bonus's back. I can't see Lawwell paying his bonus's back.

The cunts won 9 tainted titles under the fat jap albeit this season they totally fucked it but you’d think they’d not won anything season after season