Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

27 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I mean as opposed to being embarassed in another competition.

Also Tierney had a much longer contract and wasn't pushing to get out. Looks like half their squad has downed tools.

Even Christie and Turnbull have starting to disappear into the ranks. 

There must be some amount of shite going on behind the doors, because they do have good players that if firing on all cylinders are pretty good. Some of them just appear to be completely different players under lennon as what they were under Rodgers. 

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Screenshot_20210124-130427_Twitter.thumb.jpg.36a0ea371f2ce924d346718d667a9c4f.jpg

From one of our own on here, an absolutely frightening sum of money that they gave wasted in 8 years, to earn over half a billion in 8 years and end up having to borrow 13mill from the bank to pay the bill is negligence at best, 

And to think we were ran by crooks at one point, the tarriers are the biggest swindle in history, 

That's gross negligence from their board wasting that amount of money.  Their fans should be demanding a forensic investigation into this. I can't see their fans doing that because Lawwell will be hard to remove. 

I remember when our club had 70m wasted and our fans demanded a forensic investigation, they also protested to remove the likes of Stockbridge etc. Stockbridge was even made to pay his bonus's back. I can't see Lawwell paying his bonus's back.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

That's gross negligence from their board wasting that amount of money.  Their fans should be demanding a forensic investigation into this. I can't see their fans doing that because Lawwell will be hard to remove. 

I remember when our club had 70m wasted and our fans demanded a forensic investigation, they also protested to remove the likes of Stockbridge etc. Stockbridge was even made to pay his bonus's back. I can't see Lawwell paying his bonus's back.

The cunts won 9 tainted titles under the fat jap albeit this season they totally fucked it but you’d think they’d not won anything season after season 

30 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Three loans plus a goalkeeper that couldn't catch a cold and a forward that couldn't score in a barrel of fannies.

Suppose one out of 6 ain't bad. 

Wasn't long ago they would try to rip the pish out of us every time we made a loan signing. Now they have 3 in their starting 11 and they're screaming to loan a GK and another CB to replace the loan CB they already have. 

Brackley and LiverpoolBlue like this

Rafa to sellick ,only a mega size paycheck and a spend as you please budget would have to be found,neanwhile they are using furrlough money to save then cash.They will ose money on most of clean ot in fees .their priority is tocur spending not increase it.they are looking green at the gills at our more profrssional  set up and what we are achieving on and off the pitch with a much lower budget.

it will be Jose Mourino next as the tarriers  next toted fav..cloud cucko land does not even begin to describe  the  lack of savvy,reality and intelligence within the green  mhank brighade.

LiverpoolBlue likes this
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.