them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

So had a read over it and it is actually interesting in places with the history of doping but ultimately he even defeats his own arguement by saying at the start, in the middle and end it is all legal.

So he's basically just trying to wrap it up in a "morally bad thing to do" sort of thing. But like bad robot said the vast majority of it is from someone elses research papers and this is really just twisted to make us look morally bad i guess?

Still mental to write such a large piece on your rivals for I presume no real reward (unless he gets ad revenue on the webpage it links too). 

I can think of another football club who are “morally bad” for a very very very (ad infinitum) reason but that has been  “immorally ignored” and trivialised. 

Just now, GM63 said:

I can think of another football club who are “morally bad” for a very very very (ad infinitum) reason but that has been  “immorally ignored” and trivialised. 

Sure we could write a 7000 piece essay about pedos and wedge the taigs in there somehow

:boughy:

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

Sure we could write a 7000 piece essay about pedos and wedge the taigs in there somehow

The absurdity of us legally using caffeine - we know its bollocks - , whilst they illegally used children then covered it up, and this person couldn’t fin 7 words for that but 7000 on nothing illegal, that’s my definition of a cockwomble.

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

The authorities in this country should be doing that, out of duty and respect for due process. Why does it fall on us to push that?

I have just skim read this cock wombles essay and what he doesn't realise is that you can easily turn his whole argument on its head and using his exact same information, actually infer celtic have been doping for the last couple of years but this year is an off dope year for them and that's why they have been so bad. We on the other hand have just steadily improved year on year since Gerrard arrived but of course that not on their always cheated never defeated agenda.

7 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

So had a read over it and it is actually interesting in places with the history of doping but ultimately he even defeats his own arguement by saying at the start, in the middle and end it is all legal.

So he's basically just trying to wrap it up in a "morally bad thing to do" sort of thing. But like bad robot said the vast majority of it is from someone elses research papers and this is really just twisted to make us look morally bad i guess?

Still mental to write such a large piece on your rivals for I presume no real reward (unless he gets ad revenue on the webpage it links too). 

Couldn't agree more. States clearly that it is all legal. Amazing how they managed to get it to us but that lot always mange it. He compares how sharp McGregor (keepers get better with age as most sane person will know) and Defoe (every teammate of his from the past 20 years can't big the guy up more for his professionalism in training and looking after himself) to that of how shit Scott Brown has been this season. He has never been anything but a shit footballer who simply runs around thinking he is the hard man. It then questions how Gerrard can make Goldson play so well compaired to previous seasons. This makes you wonder what the fuck they are doing when they take Duffy from the EPL and turn him into a laughing stock! 

30 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Friendly reminder that we're not even into February and the hurt and misery is only going to increase TENfold over the next few months :lol:

I wish I could buy stocks in their pain. 

I'd be a billionaire by April.

Tarrier Tears Inc: Current price: 16.90