them

MisterC

Just now, The Godfather said:

Probably because they aren't. 

I wouldn’t have thought so but all I’m seeing is 11.5 million being quoted

If they can get that for a midget who can’t defend, pass, shoot, cross or dribble then what are our players worth 

14 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I wouldn’t have thought so but all I’m seeing is 11.5 million being quoted

If they can get that for a midget who can’t defend, pass, shoot, cross or dribble then what are our players worth 

I'd love to see what the scout report at leverkusen said to justify going after him. This is a guy who has been ripped the pish out of domestically and in Europe. 

As for the fee it will be undisclosed no doubt. 

Reading a few of their meltdowns. 

Our penalty at the weekend was outside the box and Morelos held is leg back waiting for contact (all in the split second it happened in).

For Helander's goal the Ross County player that tried to con a free kick was apparently "wiped out" :lol:

They've backed it up with proof. Apparently BBC didn't show a replay of either incident. 

I used to get angry at people being this stupid but now it just cracks me up the levels of delusion they have. 

Joe Black

@joe_black1509

·

4h

Paid over the length of his contract. With probably a million up front. Which is urgent cash flow for

@CelticFC

Who have no revenue stream right now...

Quote Tweet

Blabbermouth

@Blabber08756401

· 6h

Replying to @joe_black1509 and @CelticFC

German media report rising to to 10m Euro which includes his 4 year contract of 1m Euro per year. The fee is 6m Euro which is £5.3m of which celtic will receive £3.7m

2 hours ago, 72barca said:

Joe Black

@joe_black1509

·

4h

Paid over the length of his contract. With probably a million up front. Which is urgent cash flow for

@CelticFC

Who have no revenue stream right now...

Quote Tweet

Blabbermouth

@Blabber08756401

· 6h

Replying to @joe_black1509 and @CelticFC

German media report rising to to 10m Euro which includes his 4 year contract of 1m Euro per year. The fee is 6m Euro which is £5.3m of which celtic will receive £3.7m

Does that JB not talk utter shite most of the time?

32 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

Does that JB not talk utter shite most of the time?

Actually not, he certainly gets under their skin, he's been right a number of times about them, stuff like rodgers leaving mid season etc, he was right about their accounts as well, 

21 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Actually not, he certainly gets under their skin, he's been right a number of times about them, stuff like rodgers leaving mid season etc, he was right about their accounts as well, 

His breakdown of the Frimpong deal certainly seems more plausible than the straight £10m - £11.5m transfer fee the media are going with.