them

MisterC

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

My sides are sore laughing ! Fuckin wonderful to hear from Sheridan. He even got our 9 in a row era mixed up with EBTs during his forced voice rant and tripe. Can't wait for the next comedy gold video from the fuckin lunatic  ! 

It shows he knows fuck all about what he’s talking about, if he wants to talk about history he needs to go back further than 20 years.

52 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

St Johnstone response to the taigs...finally cunts standing up for themselves that aren't us!

A Saints statement hit back saying: "St. Johnstone Football Club is extremely disappointed with the completely inaccurate and unfounded comments about our facilities made yesterday by Neil Lennon, the celtic FC manager, in a media conference.

"We provide one of the largest away team changing areas in the league. Every team, including celtic, is also provided with a large area for team meetings.

"We follow all protocols and guidance to ensure the health and safety of all players, staff and officials.

"When celtic FC visited McDiarmid Park on October 4th for an SPFL Premiership match, we made sure their every request and requirement was met. celtic viewed all of our facilities before the game and no issues were raised. No issues were raised with us after the game.

"All during this challenging period of the past nine months, our Football Club has maintained adherence to the highest of standards. Indeed, the SPFL delegates have commended us on our work during this campaign."

What bid TLB say about St Johnstone ? I missed that somehow. :hmmm:

These clowns come out and hit out at the media and at their rivals for the criticism they are getting. They seem to completely miss the fact that the majority of their own fan base agree with the criticism. 

Fucking get this league won Stevie cos it’s gna be unbelievable celebrating and watching the aftermath 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Similar to the Hamilton criticism. During their visit they were cramped into the dressing rooms like sardines & rules weren't followed etc.

Basically an absolute lot of pish as St Johnstone have just said, the fact the taigs even went up to check it before the match just kills any complaint they've got! 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Claimed them and Hamilton didn't offer them big enough areas to change so they were squashed in like sardines , 

Don't think the thick mongo realised if he was telling the truth he had just admitted to breaching rules 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Similar to the Hamilton criticism. During their visit they were cramped into the dressing rooms like sardines & rules weren't followed etc.

Basically an absolute lot of pish as St Johnstone have just said, the fact the taigs even went up to check it before the match just kills any complaint they've got! 

Thanks mate, I had missed that part yesterday. :thumbup:

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Claimed them and Hamilton didn't offer them big enough areas to change so they were squashed in like sardines , 

Don't think the thick mongo realised if he was telling the truth he had just admitted to breaching rules 

:thumbup:

At least St Johnstone have had the balls to come out and say he was speaking shite. I wish more clubs would do the same. 

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

Think it’s important we all take a minute to laugh at the raging lunatic Jeanette Findlay and her latest crusade for the poor downtrodden Irish community in Scotland 

:lol:

3F7F7E47-FDF3-4152-AC6E-CCC7101577C2.jpeg

Self awareness not her strong point, she's literally saying he looks like an 18th century caricature.