them

MisterC

1 hour ago, GersInCanada said:

They make these rules up as they go along but it is my understanding that if the ref clearly sees the incident then the the compliant officer cannot get involved. Clancy has stated that he saw it all and did not believe a red was required. Should be the end of the matter.

But this is Scotland so who knows.

That's the rules in England, not the back waters of Scotland I think. In Scotland they can give retrospective action on what they like. 

Some surprise candidates at 500-1 mark for the next cellic manager. 

Odds way too short, though I could see Arlene going there for the disco lights. 

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/manager-specials/celtic/next-permanent-manager

On 24/01/2021 at 14:46, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

They won't go for Jack Ross. They know their fans wouldn't stand for that and they would lose too much revenue.

We'll get the Howe/Benitez stories for now, then it'll be some foreign manager like Ralf Ragnick they're after before they eventually settle for someone from down south like Alex Neil.

🙄

5 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Bookies cutting his odds.  I know it’s a pile of shit but if they believe Benitez and lampard then this will drive them over the edge😂

Think Lemon is on 2.4M a year and Benitez was just on 12 in China & Lampard 5.5M 

11 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Surely celtic wouldn’t be stupid enough to pay Lennon that much. That works out at over £45,000 a week.

That’s how much he’s on I’m sure after a search, I think Gerrard is also on a very similar amount so it must be the ballpark of what you would get coming to one of the OF.