them

MisterC

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

I’ve not looked at his LinkedIn page, but I wouldn’t mind knowing more about him. 

Like far too many in prominent high level public, judiciary, political, mhedia and business life in Scotland he is an OA (old Aloysian) ex St Aloysius, Jesuit, Opus Dei network who have way too much power and control.

Never trust any OA, they will abuse all power they gain to the benefit of one section of society, that place is a rancid breeding ground.

The narrative is already starting to focus on officials and authorities so brace yourself for a repeat of the last time they weren't winning everything in 10/11.......... referee strikes, all out war with the SFA. 

It the sellic way

Two questions - 

1 is there going to be a CSA trial?  I was pretty sure the Westhorn stuff was going to unravel them and that never came off

2 why do other clubs seem to hate Rangers more than sellik?  They have acted with such arrogance and do what they want - like the hivees match being moved

1 hour ago, geneva_ger said:

It's all looking like damage limitation tbh, wouldn't be surprised if it's packaged up with a newco too.

The outgoing CEO's a finance/accountancy guy and this one's whole career has been in comms/PR. Maybe he's been brought in to tell the scum a happy story while DD squeezes all the cash he can out of the club on his way out.