them

MisterC

6 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

That's right he was the other in the studio, and maybe keys. I remember us being in Dubai last winter (I know, ssshhh) and I think Souness turned up at our training camp and someone posted on here how fit he looked (age gap as well) compared to that fat jakey cunt Lennon, when they were also there. 

I was privileged to meet GS at a book signing in the St Enoch Centre a couple of years ago.

He looked in tremendous shape and was in great form.

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

and I think Souness turned up at our training camp and someone posted on here how fit he looked

It was Yosser Hughes who said "you look like me" :mutley:
Souness gave him a signed photo "to Yosser ,a better man by far"

The man who dragged us to a new level.
Was impressed when he said he hitched a lift from Embra at 14 years old to go and wath Rangers.

1 minute ago, 32Blue said:

I was privileged to meet GS at a book signing in the St Enoch Centre a couple of years ago.

He looked in tremendous shape and was in great form.

I have to admit I was gutted when he left us for Liverpool in 1990 and not too chuffed. It worked out well and fate had it Sir Walter would take us to 9 in a row (a genuine one) 

Souness always speaks well of us and has his wee digs at the tarriers, and he's a good pundit that's forgot more about the game than all they tarriers know about it :thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Just another thing on Souness, I think a lot of people forget he was only 33yo I'm sure when he joined us as player manager. That's very young to be manager of a Massive club. He was well travelled though. 

image.thumb.png.7a3d9840e6e454b28eb121ac22e7873d.png

Been saying this since 2017, their team is leggy as fuck, other teams are building youthful squads with fitness as the main focus. These cunts are still in the dark ages, pricks like Brown and Griffiths have no place in the modern game, they have been caught out dramatically. They held on to the formula because they won so many cups unchallenged but that formula is dead 

I'm definitely enjoying their pain, to fuck with the lot of them