them

MisterC

6 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

6 wins Bears, just another 6 wins and that's it!

Be even less if the taigs drop more points, and Feb has hard games for them on paper.

More hilarity is guaranteed.

Season's been tremendous, and the best has yet to come. 

Rather upset the season has to end tbb 

Just now, Jeffrey said:

I have ordered a flag, buntings, shades, bowler hats, beachballs, life sized cardboard cut outs, balloons, banners smoke bombs and leis 

:lol:

I don't even know if I want to know what life size cardboard cut outs you've ordered 

1 minute ago, maverick1200 said:

What the actually fuck. As we weren't playing I didn't bother looking at the scores yesterday. Completely forgot they were playing. 

It's just taken me an hour to read the 50 pages in here. I'm buzzing, the title is so close. 

This is fuck all compared to ClydeSSB thread, There was a mutant actually greeting live on air yesterday ffs 😂

20 minutes ago, RfcSevco said:

I've ordered smoke bombs, Union jack bowler hats, 2 league winners flags, a Glasgow rangers champions fuck yer 10 in a row flag and 2 loyalist compact discs.

I will keep adding to my order as I.go 

12 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I have ordered a flag, buntings, shades, bowler hats, beachballs, life sized cardboard cut outs, balloons, banners smoke bombs and leis 

Just some smoke bombs to get and I'm sorted, where's the fireworks ya cunts, these bastards need to hear us.

Just watching yesterday's "highlights" just now and fuck me are they in shit state. Looks to me like they've retained the ethos of all out attack but there's loose balls galore, crossing to players who aren't there, some players not making the runs......

This goes deeper than just Lennon's inabilities, the players simply don't care and you can see that their coaching team are failing at every level.

Splendid.

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

Don’t know about you lot but I found I could savour yesterday’s result much more without the distraction of Rangers winning :)

I know :thumbsup:

No even had the pressure of matching our result or laying the gauntlet down. They just fucked it up all by themselves :lol:

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

Don’t know about you lot but I found I could savour yesterday’s result much more without the distraction of Rangers winning :)

Was just thinking, 3pts Jan 2nd without having a shot on target and improved our GD yesterday whilst Our players were probably sitting at home with their slippers on, Fucking Glorious 😂

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Just watched Sportscene there.  Wow.  Entertainment mate?  Believe you me, this is very much entertaining ya tarrier cunt.

Think he was trying his best to facilitate a move to his heroes, Probably stands a chance tbf as I think that will be the sort of level they’ll be forced to shop in very shortly imo.

54 minutes ago, RfcSevco said:

I've ordered smoke bombs, Union jack bowler hats, 2 league winners flags, a Glasgow Rangers champions fuck yer 10 in a row flag and 2 loyalist compact discs.

I will keep adding to my order as I.go 

Where did you get the champions flags mate?