Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

• Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

Just watching yesterday's "highlights" just now and fuck me are they in shit state. Looks to me like they've retained the ethos of all out attack but there's loose balls galore, crossing to players who aren't there, some players not making the runs......

This goes deeper than just Lennon's inabilities, the players simply don't care and you can see that their coaching team are failing at every level.

Splendid.

HG5, TamCoopz, Bears r us and 1 other like this
2 minutes ago, beararse said:

Don’t know about you lot but I found I could savour yesterday’s result much more without the distraction of Rangers winning :)

I know :thumbsup:

No even had the pressure of matching our result or laying the gauntlet down. They just fucked it up all by themselves :lol:

6 minutes ago, beararse said:

Don’t know about you lot but I found I could savour yesterday’s result much more without the distraction of Rangers winning :)

Was just thinking, 3pts Jan 2nd without having a shot on target and improved our GD yesterday whilst Our players were probably sitting at home with their slippers on, Fucking Glorious 😂

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Just watched Sportscene there.  Wow.  Entertainment mate?  Believe you me, this is very much entertaining ya tarrier cunt.

Think he was trying his best to facilitate a move to his heroes, Probably stands a chance tbf as I think that will be the sort of level they’ll be forced to shop in very shortly imo.

54 minutes ago, RfcSevco said:

I've ordered smoke bombs, Union jack bowler hats, 2 league winners flags, a Glasgow Rangers champions fuck yer 10 in a row flag and 2 loyalist compact discs.

I will keep adding to my order as I.go 

Where did you get the champions flags mate? 

1 minute ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Think he was trying his best to facilitate a move to his heroes, Probably stands a chance tbf as I think that will be the sort of level they’ll be forced to shop in very shortly imo.

Lennon's interview too.  Poor wee victim and sensitive Griffiths getting questioned on national tv.  Quality man management that.

49 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

This is fuck all compared to ClydeSSB thread, There was a mutant actually greeting live on air yesterday ffs 😂

:lol: I haven't had the time to read the bear den yet.

The 10 years of pain are being paid back in droves this season. 

Paisley Blue Loyal and HG5 like this
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.