them

MisterC

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Just watching yesterday's "highlights" just now and fuck me are they in shit state. Looks to me like they've retained the ethos of all out attack but there's loose balls galore, crossing to players who aren't there, some players not making the runs......

This goes deeper than just Lennon's inabilities, the players simply don't care and you can see that their coaching team are failing at every level.

Splendid.

I thought that first St M goal was an absolute belter!

As Doug Baillie (or one of the the other old Sunday Post guys) used to say:

’There ain’t no answer to first time passing’!

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Think Tommy might need to make another wee video to rally his troops ahead of their Massive game against Kilmarnock on Tuesday night in Their Quest to secure The Runners Up Spot 😂

:lol:.  He’ll be in a padded cell before long!

I’m getting that meme added to a T-shirt, I shall wear it with an innocent expression at work :tu:

I can't remember when I saw it, but someone had made up either a wanted or missing poster for Terry Munro, with some big inbred looking mutant on it. Would look fantastic as a massive banner that would cover most of Copland Front, so it would be seen every time we have a game on live for the rest of the season.

27 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I thought that first St M goal was an absolute belter!

As Doug Baillie (or one of the the other old Sunday Post guys) used to say:

’There ain’t no answer to first time passing’!

I remember my dad saying he saw Baillie play for Scotland under 23 against England in the 1950s.

Unfortunately for Doug he was playing against Duncan Edwards who ,but for the tragedy of Munich, could have been one of the all time greats so he didn’t look so good. 😂

6 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Tlb says he's quite excited about the rebuild that's to come . 

Absolutely deluded , this just gets better and better :lol:

Holy Fuck, I’d love to see him there for the re-building job that’s going to be needed over there, Not so sure how happy all the Wee Bernadettes  would be though 😂

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

😂

How's it feeling Paul ya fenian wean touching prick

Screenshot_20210131_110718_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.ce83eb2f43ae92ad40b05c3f3e6f69ce.jpg

Ipswich have won 3 of their last 11 League One matches .They are at their lowest league level since 1953 .

He has a contract till 2025 but fans want him out.

Hopefully soon.

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2021-01-24/east-anglian-daily-times-calls-for-paul-lambert-to-be-sacked-as-ipswich-town-vow-to-stand-by-their-man

12 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Tlb says he's quite excited about the rebuild that's to come . 

Absolutely deluded , this just gets better and better :lol:

Actually thinking about it for a minute I think he’s just Trolling The board now, His way of saying he’s going nowhere without any money he’s entitled to if they sack him.

39 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I remember my dad saying he saw Baillie play for Scotland under 23 against England in the 1950s.

Unfortunately for Doug he was playing against Duncan Edwards who ,but for the tragedy of Munich, could have been one of the all time greats so he didn’t look so good. 😂

😂

Remember him as a writer rather than player but sounds like he was a bit part player for us.