them

MisterC

15 minutes ago, HG5 said:

😂

Remember him as a writer rather than player but sounds like he was a bit part player for us.

He was a player for us when I was born but I was very young when he left. Tbf we had a decent side then so it wasn’t a disgrace not to be a regular

13 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Just watched Sportscene and the hurt from O'Donnell is fucking delicious. He looks a bawhair away from greetin'. He can't even look anyone in the eye. He can barely look up from the floor. 

Welcome to the party, sad sack.

Clearly hoping for a deadline day move to his beloved filth, so went to great lengths to avoid upsetting the apple cart and hurting TLB's feelings.

5 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Any chance of a signed copy mate, Sounds like a bestseller 😂 What malt was you on out of interest, I was drinking Cardhu as well as a few bottles of Newcastle brown ale as I revelled in The Tarriers Misery 😂

Tamnavulin double cask,£22 quid in the local Spar mate.:dance:

Actually wonder what the fuck was going through my head last night.
Blame the missus as i was just falling over and she sat up and looked at the clock.
Asked her this morning what was happening in her dream,and she said one of her brothers was screaming help,and she saw her dead Gran and Mother at the toilet door in this house.
Had to tell her it was actually me that she heard screaming when i found out all these cunts had moved in.
She laughed out loud at that one.  :mutley: 

21 hours ago, molesmole said:

😅😅

These cunts are in freefall. Absaloutly fucking horseshit! 

Only thing that can top this all is the stadium falling down......

The temporary props which hold up the roof won't need removed for matches next season as the top tier will be closed.

11 minutes ago, trueblue 64 said:

The temporary props which hold up the roof won't need removed for matches next season as the top tier will be closed.

The idea of additional supports being needed and removed sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. 

12 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

How it started for Ian.

How it ended for Ian

https://t.co/gUJvcFKWfK?ssr=true

Cheers Thats class .

I actually remember hearing the first call too .Coincidentally I was driving on the exact same road at the exact same point as the 2nd call last night .😁

13 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

Fucking tremendous listening pleasure that is right there

Maybe “times are tough the noo” for Ian because he’s pishing eighteen hundred quid supporting child molesters.

Give it to charity and make yourself feel better, ya daft cunt.

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

Just watched Sportscene and the hurt from O'Donnell is fucking delicious. He looks a bawhair away from greetin'. He can't even look anyone in the eye. He can barely look up from the floor. 

Welcome to the party, sad sack.

Agreed, appears shell shocked.  
Really uncomfortable sitting there having to criticise cellic & even more so congratulate Rangers.