them

MisterC

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

I could be wrong but sure there was a video or that on here from the news in oz with 1 of the band when it went up the charts saying they were happy about it and sure it was close to the anniversary 

You're right mate, Greedy Smith died in 2019.

5 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Liverpool looking to sign Ben Davies from Preston due to all of their centre backs being injured. The scum were linked with signing him in the summer when his contract was due to expire.

Going by sky sports he had signed a pre contract the other day with them 😂

5 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Liverpool looking to sign Ben Davies from Preston due to all of their centre backs being injured. The scum were linked with signing him in the summer when his contract was due to expire.

This is becoming even more hilarious than i could imagine. They have pretty much agreed a pre-contract with him and suddenly Liverpool appear on the scene :lol:

6 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Going by sky sports he had signed a pre contract the other day with them 😂

Just when you think it cant get any better it does :lol:

And to make things better they are apparently going for declan gallagher of Motherwell.

1 hour ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

I got the grim faces and don't say a f*cking word about yesterday...at work today 😂😂😂 Been sneaky playing that song on Alexa here all day quite loud periodically. They're ready to crack shortly. It's magic  😆😈

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

The flute is fkn superb 😂😂😂

Takes me back to when me and my brother were learning to play the flute in the band. Definitely heard some of those notes before!