them

MisterC

Just now, Colin Traive said:

How dare you suggest that there’s anything remotely fishy about an Irish person running a football team in Scotland while doing his banking in Panama and Latvia. Perfectly logical and nothing even slightly fishy,

:whistle:

Has he paid the 70million fine yet for his dodgy bank deals. 

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

DF0E4E5E-0FD5-4232-87DE-1D8191E9C152.gif.2eba514efd1664cba5e4b8f396426a46.gif

Bank linked to celtic's biggest shareholder Dermot Desmond ...

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15395981.bank-linked-to-celtics...

Bank linked to celtic's biggest shareholder Dermot Desmond fined £70m for ties to crime By David Leask A BANK partly owned and run by celtic ’s biggest shareholder Dermot Desmond has been hit with...

I was rather sceptical of the Adidas story to begin with. Now I am thinking that there may just be something in it.

Adidas may have made lots of tat with 10 in it and now they are stuck with them. Reputation is all for a company like Adidas and their contract with scum will include get out clauses. I can't help wondering If they are looking to use one of them.  Could as simple as 'no 10' then no deal.

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

:lol:

Some interesting quotes from Celtic boss Neil Lennon, who seems clear that he's not leaving the club anytime soon.

"Why would it be my intention to go?" Lennon said, when asked if he had considered following chief executive Peter Lawwell out of the club at the end of the season.

"Peter's decision has got nothing to do with my position at all, or my coaches or any of the players. So I don't understand the context of the question at all."

Will be fighting Ross County next season. 

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

:lol:

Some interesting quotes from celtic boss Neil Lennon, who seems clear that he's not leaving the club anytime soon.

"Why would it be my intention to go?" Lennon said, when asked if he had considered following chief executive Peter Lawwell out of the club at the end of the season.

"Peter's decision has got nothing to do with my position at all, or my coaches or any of the players. So I don't understand the context of the question at all."

My thinking is, unless they relieve him of his duties he will loose money, he is now actively provoking reaction from the fan base by saying this hoping the board have to act, bearing in mind season book sales will be starting soon...

9 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Loving the fact that he gives not one single fuck about the club. All that worship, “we are all Neil Lennon” etc and he’s more than happy to openly fleece them for every penny he can get while destroying them. Just glorious 😃

I think its more to the fact that he's a stupid stubborn cunt and refuses to admit he's made a mess this season and now wants to keep going to make things right. Lego was in dire form for months and he only dropped him in December. Until then he was changing system, playing the same 11 over and over again and it was a disaster waiting to happen. The only constant change was the Gk slot. Look at Rogic. 60 min gone and his legs are gone too. Thumb was fat for most of the season and when you add to that the European disasters and players wanting out, you see the whole picture. The longer Popcorn teeth stays, the bigger the mess. Looking forward to it.

10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Loving the fact that he gives not one single fuck about the club. All that worship, “we are all Neil Lennon” etc and he’s more than happy to openly fleece them for every penny he can get while destroying them. Just glorious 😃

Lenny's here for 10 in a row !!!!