Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Brighton confirming Duffy will not be moving :lol:

17 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Very, very close to the best news all year.

Hopefully the archives from this season will still be around in 30, 40, 50 years time. Otherwise we'll all be auld cunts trying to explain to a new generation of bears how bad Shane Duffy was and none of them will believe us.

HG5 likes this
  • Replies 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I can't see it but I hope your right.

If he's still there next season it shows they are in serious shit, if keeping him on is the only option scum fc have. 

I think at this point but he just wants his payoff.

The word is that they need to pay off a year of his contract to sack him, maybe the money isn’t there?

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

:lol:

Some interesting quotes from Celtic boss Neil Lennon, who seems clear that he's not leaving the club anytime soon.

"Why would it be my intention to go?" Lennon said, when asked if he had considered following chief executive Peter Lawwell out of the club at the end of the season.

"Peter's decision has got nothing to do with my position at all, or my coaches or any of the players. So I don't understand the context of the question at all."

You've got to admire his brain power, even with all that's going on his mind refuses to believe that he's fucked it.

Land Rover likes this
18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I actually think Liewell has been told to distance himself from the club due to the child abuse cover up . He will know much more than anyone can imagine . If the shit eventually hits the fans . Him being away from the club would be less damaging than if he were there 

It will be interesting to where he ends up .At 61 he has another job in him .Wouldn’t surprise me if it was Dafabet 

eejay the dj likes this
1 hour ago, Willis said:

You've got to admire his brain power, even with all that's going on his mind refuses to believe that he's fucked it.

Guys a devious bastard . He's lost the dressing room and the players are thinking he'll quit or get the boot . He's bluffing the players and fans , but inside he knows it's over , he's been here too many times not to know .

The pressure is also off him now , Terry Munro is gone and so is the pressure .

• GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.