them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

When Stewart first started ‘hanging about’ Scottish he was sniffing to see what fans would fall for it, they did we didn’t but if we had been gullible enough he’d be doing the same with us as he does with them. 

Pretty sure his support of them came from his friendship with Kenny Dalglish

Point is he never supported us and it’s pretty embarrassing that some people try to say he did because of a couple of charity game photos of him in our kits 

7 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

May 1965 it started for me but I was a month short of 12 years old, you would have started at an earlier age due to living here. :thumbup:

This work of Karma so far is incredible and long may it continue. :boydie:

I thought it was 1983 you were born mate ! 

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Their SLO is dealing with over 1000 emails a day.

Complaints, Refunds, threats in amongst them.

It’s a complete shit Show.

I genuinely think this is just the start of it for them as well. 4 of their starting 11 are loans and will be away in the summer. The other 4/5 of their starting 11’s contracts are up in 18 months and can sign pre-contracts in 10 months.

They'll be in a similar position we’ve been in since we came back up where we’ve had to rebuild and bring in 10-15 players in the summer.

I honestly believe if we keep going the way we are we’ll be doing 2/3 in a row at a canter before they get near us to challenge.