them

MisterC

2 hours ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

When you look at the signings Aberdeen made yesterday I think they are going to try for 2nd place. They can see celtic drowning and want that Champions League spot.

I fucking hope that’s what happens, I’ll be in intensive care when I borderline die of laughter.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

I genuinely think this is just the start of it for them as well. 4 of their starting 11 are loans and will be away in the summer. The other 4/5 of their starting 11’s contracts are up in 18 months and can sign pre-contracts in 10 months.

They'll be in a similar position we’ve been in since we came back up where we’ve had to rebuild and bring in 10-15 players in the summer.

I honestly believe if we keep going the way we are we’ll be doing 2/3 in a row at a canter before they get near us to challenge.

Absolutely you don't create a squad in one transfer window. We’ve seen that first hand.

The scum fc support are deluded and egotistical enough to think one big summer window will be enough to turn things around. 

When it dawns that won't happen. Get ready for more protests and empty stands lol. 

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Wonder what's in store for the remainder of the season?

• celtic getting knocked out the Scottish Cup by Arbroath and/or
  • Losing out on a EL spot
  • Footage uncovered of Dominic McKay shouting 'fuck the pope' at an Italy v Scotland 6 Nations game
  • Neil Lennon is unveiled as celtic's Director of Football
  • Chris Sutton breaks down on Sky Sports, announcing he will undergo surgical gender reorientation and insists on being called Chrystelle :)

Well, he is a massive fanny anyway.

10 minutes ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Maybe next season, with the huge drop in season books - the club can go a more eco friendly route ..

by taking a stand away and adding a hedge :mutley:

A ‘jungle’ of sorts, give them a wee throwback & nostalgia to lap up.  

He was due a £1m bonus for Terry Munro apparently and it’s the sticking point in letting him go. His view is that it’s still mathematically possible and is not going anywhere until a financial agreement is reached (on top of his years salary). The trolling about being here in the summer is quite clever by him. So I am told but could be a crock of shit 

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Copied from elsewhere

For the avoidance of any doubt, these are facts, not rumours...

Influential fans and supporters groups had a meeting with their SLO last Thursday. At the meeting, it was revealed:

The Dubai trip cost in excess of £400,000 (a lot more than the £250k reported in the press).

Over 90% of their non-playing staff, plus the Under-18 players are all on Furlough. (This upset the majority of the room, given the money wasted on Dubai).

They wrote to Season Ticket holders telling them that they could have a refund for games not played last season, but they had to apply within 2 weeks. However, they accepted that legally, Season Ticket holders have 5 years in which to request a refund, not 2 weeks.

They have been very surprised at the high number of fans who have requested a refund.

A meeting was held with the players in December and they were asked if they would phone Season Ticket holders, to wish them well and ask them how they were coping throughout the pandemic, as a goodwill gesture. The players point blank refused to participate.

Jesus 😂 

You think that today can't get any better for laughing at those cunts, then you remember they're away to Killie tonight!