them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Walker ‘I think he’s offside’, he is clearly a yard offside, no song and dance made of it, no repeating it 10 times, no saying what we all seen for the most theatrical and ridiculous of penalty awards I can think of this year. Ever since the game at Parkhead, Clancy and his assistant team are the only officials I genuinely believe who’s mistakes genuinely go beyond incompetence...

Christie went down like he was shot as well, not a mention of it, 2 dives in the box Clancy was bound to give one.

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Two words.. Mr Clancy.

I don't know his name but it was actually the assistant ref who fucked up for both decisions. Clancy wasn't sure at the penalty and waited on help from the guy who looks like and has the eyesight of Mr Magoo.

Remember when Jig was getting a load of stick & McCall took him out of the starting line up at Hearts?

We were 2 up with not long left & McCall brought him on, maybe as a gesture, maybe to give him some confidence.

It ended 2-2.

Be good if Lennon tried something similar with Duffy & he let them back in the game...

Don't think Kilmarnock would ever have got anything out of tonight anyway but going back to what Gerrard said about decisions and consistency I really hope we've been documenting stuff like tonight and go for these cheats once the league is officially over.

The game can't move on with this standard of refereeing.

I’m a bit passed off with this end to the last few weeks enjoyment.

If it wasn’t pissing down I’d be out looking for sharks to throw😡

RoI keeper allows another one to happen to him, without doing a fat lot about it.