them

MisterC

59 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

This “giving the referee a decision to make” shite just me shake my head and think back to a time when falling over was a sign of weakness, not a skill to be practiced.

Been a part of the coaching at paedo park since henlik larson,that cunt wrote the manual.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

There's zero chance of sellic not getting second. Aberdeen and Hibs are even shiter than they are and Livi's bad start has fucked their chances.

Honestly wouldn’t be bothered if they do finish second.

There is no chance of them qualifying for the CL from the league path.

2 hours ago, Vision said:

When the lego eater finally retires at the end of the season some tarrier will be interviewing him and showing him a video of " his best bits " 

That is fkn unreal when you add up all the shit that cunt has got away with.

Just saw the incident again on sportscene and tbh, I don't think there is enough in the elbow to warrant a suspension. That's not to say he hasn't gotten away with many from before.

I do believe however he has only be cited for show purposes so that they can at least say he was pulled up. They are sneaky cunts that way.

Also, Lewis Ferguson delivered a sore one and got away with only a yellow. Aberdeen had a goal clearly over the line. Refs and linesmen in Scotland are so amateurish which is what they actually are I guess.

and yes, Michael Stewart is still a prick.

3 hours ago, Vision said:

When the lego eater finally retires at the end of the season some tarrier will be interviewing him and showing him a video of " his best bits " 

I’m pretty sure he came out a few years back slating people who use the elbow ,It’s dangerous .😳