them

MisterC

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

No words for these Cunts, despicable bastards!

FB_IMG_1612371081809.jpg

Shameless scum prick .Bet he would have no issue with the British armed forces if his brain hadn’t been fucked over with the tarrier cult .Badge of honour with these cunts to who could insult the most .

41 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Just saw the incident again on sportscene and tbh, I don't think there is enough in the elbow to warrant a suspension. That's not to say he hasn't gotten away with many from before.

I do believe however he has only be cited for show purposes so that they can at least say he was pulled up. They are sneaky cunts that way.

Also, Lewis Ferguson delivered a sore one and got away with only a yellow. Aberdeen had a goal clearly over the line. Refs and linesmen in Scotland are so amateurish which is what they actually are I guess.

and yes, Michael Stewart is still a prick.

the 3rd celtic goal last night was clearly off side when the ball is played forward to eduoard he is in front of last defender how the linesman missed then again nothing changes and the ref was clancy

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

I’m pretty sure he came out a few years back slating people who use the elbow ,It’s dangerous .😳

They missed out kicking the hamilton player in the head while the hamilton player was lying on the ground in the video

5 hours ago, RfcSevco said:

Genuinely thought the keeper fucked it and it was a pk for me 

Keeper did fuck it by diving at his feet like that, contact was minimal  but I have seen us denied plenty of those (particularly Morelos)

I think people forget its a contact sport at times though.