them

MisterC

14 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Love how much it’s killing these tarier bastards. 

C85DE94B-6A1D-4B2B-88D9-B5CAB458AB73.jpeg

Ah the excuse and downplay the achievement mode in full flow .

Saw something earlier about it being the scum gifting title earlier too .

We need to thank them for all the points we picked up at places we struggled before i suppose .

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I would genuinely cancel my sky subscription if they took any notice of their Shitey wee petition.

Same mate!

This is what these mutant cunts do though. Same thing happened to David Begg at the BBC. The tarriers complained en masse to get him removed from commentating on OUR games. 😂

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Same mate!

This is what these mutant cunts do though. Same thing happened to David Begg at the BBC. The tarriers complained en masse to get him removed from commentating on OUR games. 😂

Given how Loyal Rangers fans are and Kris Boyd being one of our own I’d like to think a lot of Rangers fans would feel the same way, Amount of shite we’ve had to put up with since 2012 and I don’t recall any petitions from us to get any of their pundits sacked.

10 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I would genuinely cancel my sky subscription if they took any notice of their Shitey wee petition.

It would be difficult to keep it I must admit, although surely Sky will have more sense as they must know how many Rangers fans are enjoying his banter this season. 

See the more I think about it there’s only really Boyd or Super that are Rangers minded in Scottish football coverage. We are subjected to fenian cunts like Walker, Crocker, McGeouch, Mulgrew, Hartson and that wee tramp McFadden.