them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

And only last week on Sportscene we had a guest stating that he was disappointed that Rangers were so far ahead because it wasn't entertaining.

What about the previous 9 fuckin seasons ya tarrier mess.

Never worked though, The scum signed Everton’s 3rd choice right back on loan rather than sign that wee fucking fanboy 😂

4 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

They cunts are at it and just trying to appease and pander to their core manky fucking readership, If restrictions are by any  chance lifted when we are Crowned Champions The Police will have to Close PRW Ffs and The Partying will be off The Fucking Scale 😂

I don't give two fucks about restrictions, I'm there.

25 minutes ago, Bill8972 said:

They started that petition over a year ago! At that rate in nine years time when we are putting the final touches to a real 10 in a row they'll be half way there!

Was reading that in the newspaper, if it's same one, apparently their close to their target of 500 signatures. 

500 :lol:    That's usually just their extended inbred family. 

Wee Griffith's  himself's close family comes  to about 100 odd and that's just the girlfriends, weans and close relatives. 

30 minutes ago, Bill8972 said:

They started that petition over a year ago! At that rate in nine years time when we are putting the final touches to a real 10 in a row they'll be half way there!

Ooops. :pipe:

I just assumed it was today because someone put it up on twitter. :thumbsup: