them

MisterC

2 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's brilliant. £5 million on Barkas and he is atrocious 😂 

Most Gks actually look at the ball when they try to catch it, not look away and hope it goes into their hands.

0_Rangers-v-Celtic-Ladbrokes-Scottish-Premiership(1).thumb.jpg.b116ab45988d37d7adf47c025f326335.jpg

I  am convinced there is no interaction between staff of the different squads at celtic, either that or Lennon is that stubborn, or that autocratic, he ignores them. Apart from the 3 stooges he has played in goal, he has Vincent Angelini , ok he is only 17 and out of contract at end of season and Man Utd., Everton and Southampton have made approaches regarding his situation. If those 3 are interested he must have something about him, if so and you only had the other 3 would you not think to give him a shot in goal, then  again Lennon is that bloody minded, it has to be his way or nothing.

4 hours ago, geneva_ger said:

No video found.

I'd be very interested in seeing this as Gordon constantly calls them out yet none of them try to get him to court for slander or libel.

Tells a story that!

No video found.

Think it's 6pm it becomes available. 

1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

Bringing the game into disrepute? 

He is such a classless cunt. 

Was just about to ask if that clip was real or if some clever fucker had somehow edited it but I think you’ve just answered my question, Know it don’t need saying but difference between Steven Gerrard and that cunt is truly night and day.