them

MisterC

On 04/02/2021 at 14:03, BlueKnight87 said:

Doing a shit job if everyone is conspiring against them. 

That isn't factually correct.....christie got cited for his incident with Morelos at the piggery.....he was given a two match ban(he was out injured i know)but he was given retrospective action

35 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How he is still in a job is astounding. Not that I'm complaining.

I'm convinced that he must have some sort of '10iar' bonus written into his contract, and they're refusing to sack him until it becomes mathematically impossible or he might have grounds to say he was denied the chance claim it

I was only 14-15 and obviously the internet didn't exist.

But, did..... we just assume 10iar was going to happen and sing about before it actually happened?

I'm sure there would be the odd comment in the papers and what from an ex-player - but I just never remember there being a hype about 10iar.

Just now, Badger said:

I was only 14-15 and obviously the internet didn't exist.

But, did..... we just assume 10iar was going to happen and sing about before it actually happened?

I'm sure there would be the odd comment in the papers and what from an ex-player - but I just never remember there being a hype about 10iar.

8 was great 9 was fine but its gonnae be 10 in a row was the song I remember.

But I don't know about when we had 3 in a row or 4 if we sang about 10

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I don’t remember any hype or entitlement tbh.  There was a battle to be fought, a proper competition.  It was just beyond our tired and burned out team unfortunately.

At least we took it to the last day.

They'll be lucky if they take it to the last round of fixtures.

19 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I don’t remember any hype or entitlement tbh.  There was a battle to be fought, a proper competition.  It was just beyond our tired and burned out team unfortunately.

I’ve been wanting to post this for ages but I just don’t remember any great hype about 10 in a row. It was just another title. Was more concerned about losing Wattie.