them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

The Spanish giants believe they could get Edouard for around €25m, allowing them to strengthen the attack while saving money for other areas of the team."

25mil :lol: Coincidentally, that's roughly what they'll lose from not getting Champions League...

So. 25 mill euros to GBP is around 22 mill. Minus the 40% sell on to PSG. 

Best case scenario. 13 mill gbp.

Wouldn't even cover half and puts massive pressure on them to find a replacement.

5 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

screenshot_2021-01-20-13-08-38-63_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.thumb.jpg.bb9658fab121442b7be3fe6ed583422c.jpg

So much wrong with that "article" but this amused me. No positive tests because we are doing our own testing and lying about the results.

Let me ask you this uncle buck, where are all the other positive tests that come from our players infecting opposition? 

Just now, King Jela said:

Jumped out for a smoke the now there. The house 2 doors up from me are having work done, scaffholding n shit there, 2 tim workies havihg a smoke as well within ear shot of me arguing about Lennon and then Eduard :lol: one of them actually stormed away in a huff because the other guy has been 'slagging French Eddy aw mornin'. :lol::lol:

I'm loving them the now. Absolutely loving them. 

:lol: :lol:

3 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Wouldn't even cover half and puts massive pressure on them to find a replacement.

And they paid 9 for him 😁

1 minute ago, mclovin9091 said:

screenshot_2021-01-20-13-08-38-63_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.thumb.jpg.bb9658fab121442b7be3fe6ed583422c.jpg

So much wrong with that "article" but this amused me. No positive tests because we are doing our own testing and lying about the results.

Let me ask you this uncle buck, where are all the other positive tests that come from our players infecting opposition? 

Care in the community isnt working 

7 minutes ago, Goianegra said:

The Spanish giants believe they could get Edouard for around €25m, allowing them to strengthen the attack while saving money for other areas of the team."

25mil :lol: Coincidentally, that's roughly what they'll lose from not getting Champions League...

PSG get 40% of that fee as well lol. 

2 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

No wonder big helander is out the team failed a rigged covid test ffs

4 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Pretty sure its 30% of future sell on profit to PSG and 10% full fee to Edouard.

Won't be anywhere near €25m for a player on the last year of his contract.

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

PSG get 40% of that fee as well lol. 

He only has 18 months left on his contract as well, will be 12 in the summer when he's sold and having paid 9 for him I reckon they'll do well to break even on him.

The 25mil figure is just a well timed smokescreen from their pals in the media to mask what has been a disastrous few days/weeks for them.

I'd be surprised if Zidane has even heard of him, just like the Chelsea manager hadn't after he was linked with a 40mil move there, let alone singled him out as a long term replacement for Benzema :lol: