them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

When bears are making excuses and defending the dive of any season from a bheast player . It makes you fucking weepĀ 

Stokes vs us years ago was a dive.

That to me had contact albeit minimal.but it's the keepers mistake that's gave him the opportunity. Imo

1 minute ago, RfcSevco said:

Stokes vs us years ago was a dive.

That to me had contact albeit minimal.but it's the keepers mistake that's gave him the opportunity. Imo

52 mate , I will never make excuses for any scum player .Ever . Even if it's looking through tinted glasses .

If that wasn't a dive and punishable , no dive whatsoever isĀ 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

He's a diving cunt and anyone not seeing that are no righters.Ā  The charge should be fuck all to do with contact, and I've yet to see evidence of clear contact.Ā  What is 100% clear is there was simulation that won a penalty.

I'm.defo a no righter tbh.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

He's a diving cunt and anyone not seeing that are no righters.Ā  The charge should be fuck all to do with contact, and I've yet to see evidence of clear contact.Ā  What is 100% clear is there was simulation that won a penalty.

Bang on.Ā 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Ā 

Whatā€™s a dive if itā€™s not deceiving the ref?! šŸ˜‚

Course your trying to gain advantage regardless but if clancy doesn't give that pen there is no charge.Ā 

U can't be charged for a act of simulation mate unlessĀ  said act deceives the ref into giving a pen or red card etc

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Pure no righters.Ā 

Someone phone the social.Ā 

Some of the stuff on social media is a wind up but there are ā€˜gemsā€™ like this that simply prove theĀ cunts are beyond parody.

Grown man doing a selfie karaoke while his wean is wanting some Frosties šŸ¤£