them

MisterC

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I have a feeling they're going to go on a decent run between now and the end of the season. We need to wake the fuck up after that Hamilton performance. 

Yep, they don't even need to be great to beat the rest in the league, just half decent.

They could easily go on a run of wins so we need to get it wrapped up

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

I have a feeling they're going to go on a decent run between now and the end of the season. We need to wake the fuck up after that Hamilton performance. 

Just wait to we win the league at the piggery. Winning run or not they are rotten!!

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Gen up on that one mate ?? He is another bheast lover .The refs strike fairly worked a treat for these cunts 

100%. Tbf to him i haven't ever noticed him giving consistently terrible decisions against us. Look out for it because I know he went there.

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

No hard considering the way they’ve played this season. We need to win our next 2 and just kill any glimmer of hope they have off. 

St. Mirren were poor but celtic dominated the half is a bit generous. They've knocked it about the back a bit and looked shaky whenever St. Mirren come forward. 

Not sure you can describe getting into the opposition area twice as dominating. 

I think teams fancy themselves against them at the moment so just go for it. They are still toothless most of the time up top though. 

6 minutes ago, Johnsey said:

St. Mirren were poor but celtic dominated the half is a bit generous. They've knocked it about the back a bit and looked shaky whenever St. Mirren come forward. 

Not sure you can describe getting into the opposition area twice as dominating. 

I think teams fancy themselves against them at the moment so just go for it. They are still toothless most of the time up top though. 

Agree, I don’t think they’ve dominated at all, make better passes and look the better team but Saints have nothing up front