them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Has Boyd been taken off the taigs games? surely not 

Some petition started to get him removed from their matches, similar to the one a bear started for Crocker/Walker to be taken off ours

Coincidence probably that he's not there tonight but who knows

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Some petition started to get him removed from their matches, similar to the one a bear started for Crocker/Walker to be taken off ours

Coincidence probably that he's not there tonight but who knows

Nah they’ve probably pandered to the bheasts I’m guessing, win win situation of it gets they fenian bastards Walker and Crocker removed from ours. 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Nah they’ve probably pandered to the bheasts I’m guessing, win win situation of it gets they fenian bastards Walker and Crocker removed from ours. 

See after TLB comments about Walker and the refusal to talk to Sky, I can't imagine them bending over for some taigy fans moaning about Boyd smiling.

If Crocker/Walker are off our matches and Boyd off theirs then by all means i'll take it, more than likely I think Boyd couldn't be fucked standing in Paisley freezing cauld & is in the Sky studio instead :lol:

17 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Have signed it too.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Pressure from them has worked so worth a punt. Ridiculous that we have to listen to a Celtic fanzine every game.

By removing Boyd .They take any negative out of comments they are seeing in their games .

Already we have 4 pro bheasts doing the whole scum v Saints game 

Very balanced eh 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

See after TLB comments about Walker and the refusal to talk to Sky, I can't imagine them bending over for some taigy fans moaning about Boyd smiling.

If Crocker/Walker are off our matches and Boyd off theirs then by all means i'll take it, more than likely I think Boyd couldn't be fucked standing in Paisley freezing cauld & is in the Sky studio instead :lol:

Guess we’ll find out soon enough, I’ve signed that petition to get they annoying fenian bastards removed from ours anyway 😂

4 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

"Tasty challenges"

That’s what you get when your analysis team has neither the subjectivity nor the courage to call out incidents from a team they have leanings towards. 
A mirror of the commentary duo.
I wonder if that was Morelos how many references to the tackle (McGregor’s) would be made and how many slowed down replays from every angle available would have been shown?

Just now, Robmc1 said:

That’s what you get when your analysis team has neither the subjectivity nor the courage to call out incidents from a team they have leanings towards. 
A mirror of the commentary duo.
I wonder if that was Morelos how many references to the tackle (McGregor’s) would be made and how many slowed down replays from every angle available would have been shown?

Probably be on our 10th .We seen the Alfredo one v Hivs at least half a dozen times .Certainly mentioned the coming together about 20 times .Both halves