Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

4 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Absolutely he knew what he was doing. He toys with the press no doubt about it and they go running to their mammies to tell everyone what Gerrard said. He’s got them wrapped around his finger mate. They’re just too fucking stupid to know. Things are turning mate. Very hopeful now. 

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

We have to hope things are turning mate, it has been a long time coming. :thumbup:

Had to nip out a quick message just after 7.00 tonight and that specky wee fenian wank keevins was beelin about Stevie g.
Kept emphasising his name in his best sneering manner,and trying to belittle what was said during SG's PC.
2 mins later they played Goodwin talking about naming and shaming diving bastards and i could swear i heard keeevins arse squeakin.
he's just one horrible decrepit fenian apologist.

• Replies 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

Remember him nearly greetin a few years back. Thanks to chelsea for taking me away from all that sectarianism 😂😂😂 then becomes the manager of the most bigoted club in world football!!! Aye, good one Stevie👍😂😂

One more scabby fenian bastard with selective hearing.
I aint religeous but i pray that scabby bastard ends up at his beloved team,the team he was brought up supporting.

HG5 likes this
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.