them

MisterC

41 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Not sure if this sad news has been posted before, but it seems Lenny is going at the end of the season. :sad:

I think this is a fake account, looks like I have been had.  :lol:

If you look at the username it has @clydes5b instead of clydessb mate :whistle:

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

Have we released our figures yet? I can’t imagine they’d be great reading either.

Regardless of our figures our board have and will continue to support the club financially, their board do not have the same emotional investment in their club and take as opposed to give...

I think we can look forward to a lot of years of them struggling. 

Lawwell leaving is the tip off of the shit storm coming. He doesn't want to be there for the fall out. 

They are hemorrhaging money, sellable assets are entering their final years that list includes Ajer, Christie and Edouard lol. New manager, coaching staff and players needed. 

That kind of rebuild takes time and the hordes will want instant success, so watch the season tickets plummet 🤣.

I doubt as well they can qualify for the champions league via the league path when they couldn't manage that going down the champions path lol. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Lawwell leaving is the tip off of the shit storm coming. He doesn't want to be there for the fall out. 

They are hemorrhaging money, sellable assets are entering their final years that list includes Ajer, Christie and Edouard lol. New manager, coaching staff and players needed. 

That kind of rebuild takes time and the hordes will want instant success, so watch the season tickets plummet 🤣.

I doubt as well they can qualify for the champions league via the league path when they couldn't manage that going down the champions path lol. 

I can see a Jack Ross coming in and him having his budget totally slashed and they’ll be trying to bring in more types of players like Turnbull and Taylor with a few loans thrown in like Kenny, etc.

20 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I can see a Jack Ross coming in and him having his budget totally slashed and they’ll be trying to bring in more types of players like Turnbull and Taylor with a few loans thrown in like Kenny, etc.

I think they'll go for someone that will play to the hordes. Like Keane or larsson. 

The other one could be clarke after the euros. 

Fully agree they'll be going cheap on players looking at the rest of Scotland and loan deals. 

52 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Good content

There is no amount of misery would be enough. Pile it on. 

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Don’t bother about it, we all take stuff at face value sometimes 👍 me included 😂

It is just the fact you see what appears to be a genuine thing and it is some cunt making it look like being real, it is just the fucked up world we live in on the internet mate. :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is just the fact you see what appears to be a genuine thing and it is some cunt making it look like being real, it is just the fucked up world we live in on the internet mate. :thumbsup:

I seen this one thing the other day, guy was getting his hair cut off this wee thing wearing a tight dress then boom.

Screenshot_20210215-174149_WhatsApp.jpg

1 minute ago, Willis said:

It's probably gonnae be true regardless, they'd be mental to keep Lennon. He's shown time and time again he's unable to handle pressure and will throw his own players under the bus to save him a little embarrassment,  never takes responsibility. He's just a failure as a manager who can't run with the big boys and as soon as we started playing some real football his arse collapsed. He's a metaphor for celtic in general,  an arrogant incompetent baby.

I hope he stays but can't see it happening. They'll want a fresh start to give their fans some false hope and get that season ticket money in

Yes I must admit when I read it first it made sense and did not doubt it, but just got done by a fake account. :pipe:

I would be surprised if he is there next season, but you never know. Fingers crossed he is. 

9 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Exactly we still have money from europe coming in plus we have champions league to look forward to next year! 

Folk saying we should concentrate on the league not Europe. 

Aye, it worked for the taigs.  

23 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Tarrier creates fake twitter account.

Account makes up fake stories.

Dirt rag journos and editors jump all over it like gospel.

:django:

Apparently lots of news companies are now banning their journalists from using Twitter, good thing imo, just allows for lazy journalism thats used to rile people up rather than tell them the news.

I mean how many "news articles" do you see that are just 'some cunts on Twitter are angry about whatever we've decided to make people angry about and here's some screenshots of the tweets' 

29 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Folk saying we should concentrate on the league not Europe. 

Aye, it worked for the taigs.  

Think we have the luxury of being able to do both, with out ability to take both domestic and European games in stride with confidence.

No reason at this point to also try get further in the europa league. Definitely doable imo

would be great as its show we can do both fronts

BBC to air three part documentary across UK CSA: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/bbc-to-air-a-series-on-football-child-sexual-abuse-scandal-b919862.html 

Working link: https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/bbc-to-air-a-series-on-football-child-sexual-abuse-scandal-b919862.html