them

MisterC

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Poor hard done by wee Lenny saying in the paper today that celtic have had a hard time of it, and that there’s lots of mitigating circumstances around the 10 in a row collapse that he can’t divulge publicly :lol: 

The monkeys are queing up to surrender the fabled 10.
You have to win it on the park,and not by boasting about it since 2012.

34 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Poor hard done by wee Lenny saying in the paper today that celtic have had a hard time of it, and that there’s lots of mitigating circumstances around the 10 in a row collapse that he can’t divulge publicly :lol: 

Fucking fat ginger fenian bastard. The quicker a bullet goes through that cunts heed the better.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Julien went to the hookers in Dubai and caught Covid .

Just my own personal guess 😁

16 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Was kranjcar (sp) an epl level player when we got him 

How about senderos? 

We’re they ex EPL players? Did they at one time play at that level just like Barton. 

Duffy came up to Scotland bigged up by all the media like Barton and has surpassed Barton at being a shite footballer in Scotland thats spent most of his career in England?

Would you also say defoe wasn’t an EPL level player now he’s at Rangers? Or what about mcgregor, goldson, Simpson, arfield? 

1 hour ago, kelvd1873 said:

We’re they ex EPL players? Did they at one time play at that level just like Barton. 

Duffy came up to Scotland bigged up by all the media like Barton and has surpassed Barton at being a shite footballer in Scotland thats spent most of his career in England?

Would you also say defoe wasn’t an EPL level player now he’s at Rangers? Or what about mcgregor, goldson, Simpson, arfield? 

You said Barton is the worst epl signing until duffy, the only two that actually came from epl clubs recently were defoe and duffy, 

12 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fucking hell i had a gander at the Sevco thread on KDS there:lol:

They know what time we are flying out to Belgium at, how many minutes Zungu etc have played and against whom and Royal Antwerps previous results in Europe:lol:

Mad fucking bastards.

You got me curious and I had a wee look see. Found this wee pearl of wisdom.

It’s a shame they do not apply this logic to sex offenders.

Big Jock Knew.

2A81B6D7-9530-4905-9D7F-2C435E0DE61F.thumb.jpeg.e56ced751ea2599439d43ff252725bd0.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You said Barton is the worst epl signing until duffy, the only two that actually came from epl clubs recently were defoe and duffy, 

Your pedantic aren't you? I can’t help how you read a sentence? I didn’t say Barton was a current EPL player when he signed for us? I meant he’s a player who has played at that level who’s come up to Scotland and been found out! 

1 hour ago, Johnsey said:

Surely this is a troll? There's no way they are this stupid. 

Screenshot_20210217-131146_Chrome.jpg

From "they hunz are pure getting their starbucks coffee drip fed into their veins mannn"

To "Our players are hiding a cocaine addiction in the dressing room...."

:lol: 

10 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

From "they hunz are pure getting their starbucks coffee drip fed into their veins mannn"

To "Our players are hiding a cocaine addiction in the dressing room...."

:lol: 

It’s the demented death throws as reality slowly sets in that the 10 is as deed as the oldco.

The sevco patter they have now reverted to is like music to my ears 🎶