them

MisterC

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Found form 2 goals in 2 mins v St. Johnstone and 3 in 5 v St mirren. I call it luck. 

Getting by as its known the league is done 

Either way 6 wins in a row. Gap is obviously too big surely but I think its important to win on Sunday.

18 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Not watching them but they seem to have found some form. Need to win the next few games and get this finished.

They will absolutley drop points before the OF game. We just need to keep winning - although putting the Europa games into the mix is a new variable.

14 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

We will win most of our games and they will win most of theirs. The gap of 15 will hardly change.

The only caveat is that when we win the league, we may go off the boil and drop some points.

Doubt if a single Bear would care.

7 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

There is no reason to assume they will drop points. As I said before even though not at their best they are miles better than most of the dross in the league. Focus on ourselves and their form is irrelevant. 

They don't need to be , last 4 games helped by their friends making game changing decisions all in their favour.

Funny how these decisions happen when they need a helping hand, offside goals , penalties for and against , red cards , easy to win when the majority of decisions are all in your favour. 

11 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If it's a scandal then surely they'd be getting all the help in the world and wouldn't be sitting 15 points behind with 9 to play? 

Nobody can answer this... 

I said this but apparently if the refs gave that much help it would be ‘too obvious’ 😂😂 so the refs are helping them but only a little bit 

fucking zoomers on here