them

MisterC

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I'm all for freedom of speech. It is the cornerstone to western society. But you have to draw the line sometimes. This old fella raised £32 million as a 100 yr old. Think about that achievement for a minute... The tweet was disgusting from an absolute moron and he should be punished.

So there's no freedom of speech then? 

38 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Correct, you’re talking guff so best ignored 

It's you that just jumped in you clown, that's what is correct and then making up nonsensical points ignoring what is actually been said. You'd fit right in with ff. Please ignore, because I can't be bothered debating with stupid people.

2 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

It's you that just jumped in you clown, that's what is correct and then making up nonsensical points ignoring what is actually been said. You'd fit right in with ff. Please ignore, because I can't be bothered debating with stupid people.

Triggered 

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So there's no freedom of speech then? 

Technically you are right. Both free speech and academic freedom are limited by hate speech.

There are differences to what is allowed and what is intolerably wrong. However, toleration of hate speech is not the solution to intolerance.

Joseph Kelly was out of order.

This bawbag that posted about Captain Moore put a pira style message out there to score points on social media amongst his likeminded buffons. 

If I was stupid enough to post a pro UVF message on a page about a charitable RC then i would get charged. As should that fucking crank from Castle Manky. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Technically you are right. Both free speech and academic freedom are limited by hate speech.

There are differences to what is allowed and what is intolerably wrong. However, toleration of hate speech is not the solution to intolerance.

Joseph Kelly was out of order.

Jailing people for saying things isn't the answer either. 

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I’ve already made my point earlier in my first reply to you and you’ve lost the plot over it

No you haven't made your point, and I thought you were best ignoring me? I've not lost any plot over anything, that you making things up again as you go trying to make yourself feel right.

Just now, CoGerfficiency said:

No you haven't made your point, and I thought you were best ignoring me? I've not lost any plot over anything, that you making thing up again as you go trying to make yourself feel right.

Had a change of heart. And yes I’ve made my point - referees are shite the the co is inconsistent 

1 minute ago, CoGerfficiency said:

No victory been given. Omg are you 10 ? Tamcoopz is the big winner on Rangers Media tonight.. Trophy given for no 1 at making a arse of it! Enjoy your trophy :sparkleonafriday::rangers:you must not get a lot of attention lol

Using ‘lol’ and asking me if I’m 10 🙄

Also it’s ‘...making an arse of it...’

I’ll assume you’ve made that error because you’re ‘intellectually lazy.’

6 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Using ‘lol’ and asking me if I’m 10 🙄

Also it’s ‘...making an arse of it...’

I’ll assume you’ve made that error because you’re ‘intellectually lazy.’

Pfft aye tam! Nae bother n all that man. You're a tit that needs a wee internet trophy. You are just annoyed that I just handed you your arse, now trying to wriggle out of looking like a wee daft boy bringing up a typo and using obviously too big a word for you in "intellectually" because as can be previously seen I used the words intellectually lazy to describe you. The more you keep going here the more the cunt you make yourself. I await your next cracker! Come one now, what you got next internet champ?

1 minute ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Pfft aye tam! Nae bother n all that man. You're a tit that needs a wee internet trophy. You are just annoyed that I just handed you your arse, now trying to wriggle out of looking like a wee daft boy bringing up a typo and using obviously too big a word for you in "intellectually" because as can be previously seen I used it words intellectually lazy to describe you. The more you keep going here the more the cunt you make yourself. I await your next cracker! Come one now, what you got next internet champ?

I’m aware you used that phrase which is why it’s quoted 😂😂😂fucking hell

Only way you knew the word existed probably as you seen it in my last post to even mention it. Away with you rocky the internet champ.

Judging by the fact you weren’t aware of how I was using the phrase, I doubt I’ll be getting many lessons off you 

28 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Jailing people for saying things isn't the answer either. 

Ten years ago I would have agreed with you but the world is rapidly changing in that regard.

These conversations a best found somewhere else. Where were we? Oh yes, fuck the tarriers!

It's you that's the troll or doesn't know how to take information in to process to then use to have cohesive debate. Fishing for likes now from wee pals and running away champ ? Not wanting more internet trophies? 

I can feel the seethe through my screen, please calm yourself down