Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

He's not here on earth wanker, be hard for you. If he was you'd be a brave man trying. Tit again jumping in. Think it's you on valium, since you can't spell it.

Calm down ur on ur last warning spunk breath 

Thanks 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Only a junky would know the real spelling 

Hahahaha what a come back that is, you are clearly no your pal rocky the internet champ tamcoopz! Only a person who knows how to spell know.. well..how to spell, doubt a junky would spell it right ..like you didn't. That gave me a good chuckle. Keep off the wine.

1 minute ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Hahahaha what a come back that is, you are clearly no your pal rocky the internet champ tamcoopz! Only a person who knows how to spell know.. well..how to spell, doubt a junky would spell it right ..like you didn't. That gave me a good chuckle. Keep off the wine.

Wit

hammer93 likes this
1 minute ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Not reading that ya junkball bastard 

get off the scooby doos ya weirdo 

J-Maestro likes this
Just now, CoGerfficiency said:

Fuck off with your warning. If I can't express myself like other people and you are an admin, then be a wanker and ban me! No skin off my nose really, Rangers is always there!

U ok m8 ? Coming in here throwing ur weight about

Calm doon jobbie gums ,u ain't.fooling no 1 ya tarrier 

4 minutes ago, CoGerfficiency said:

Bout time this Internet Herdman was brought down a peg or two.

Well done mate

Ns

CoGerfficiency likes this
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.