Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, bluedart1952 said:

Just wait till they find out that during this conspiracy we have been allowed 50,000 fans in every home game with CGI graphics making it look like there is no one at the game.  Braindead fuckwits.:lol::lol:

And passed out a few brown envelopes to the opposing teams players including celtics so they wouldn’t say anything 😂

bluedart1952 and HG5 like this
16 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Just seen this from Spotlight on Twitter.  BBC are bastards. 

For me . This is BBC Scotland doing a fact find for Bheast FC before any compo or trials may start 

These scumbags will have passed all the relevant information to that scandalous club

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I thought this was being filmed by the BBC but had no editorial control, but wondering if that is a different one.

I do not trust any Scottish media to do anything to challenge or show up the tarriers. 

Apparently mate , it's shear paranoia to suggest this . I think all media outlets in Scotland are fair and honest , in their coverage of Rangers fc .:hmmm:

On 18/02/2021 at 18:57, CoGerfficiency said:

Fuck off with your warning. If I can't express myself like other people and you are an admin, then be a wanker and ban me! No skin off my nose really, Rangers is always there!

:sasa: martins back...? 

No more cobra meetings and the golf courses still shut. 

TamCoopz and Bluekev like this

Despite being very much in the camp that this is done and there is no way we're not picking up the points needed I wanted to check who they were playing today. I was thinking the chance for them to pull it back to 12 and us missing our captain as well as our most influential player may just unsettle us a bit and add a wee bit of pressure.

Turns out the manky bastards don't play till half 7 tomorrow (bizarre for a sunday) and more importantly after us:lol:

TamCoopz and G13 like this
14 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Despite being very much in the camp that this is done and there is no way we're not picking up the points needed I wanted to check who they were playing today. I was thinking the chance for them to pull it back to 12 and us missing our captain as well as our most influential player may just unsettle us a bit and add a wee bit of pressure.

Turns out the manky bastards don't play till half 7 tomorrow (bizarre for a sunday) and more importantly after us:lol:

Mental time for a game and especially travelling up there on a Sunday night 

SIRB_72 likes this
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio JustUsTims, Lennon, Lawwell, Brown & Munro - Reaction.