them

MisterC

45 minutes ago, don logan said:

For the more mature RM members. Reminds of a European Cup tie back in the 70's. Think it was against Cologne. Pitch was covered in snow and fans were asked to come and help clear it with their shovels. Game was going out live on STV and they had a bit on the news with hundreds of fans clearing Ibrox. Game went ahead and pitch was like concrete. Sure we lost too. Might have been the campaign where we beat Juventus ans PSV?

Indeed . It was postponed for 24 hours . 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Is he fuck :lol:

Yeah probably not but tbf he was one of the few pundits who kept on probing about the Dundee vote debacle when you had guys like Michael Stewart retracting his suspicions in the space of a few days, no surprised he went on to work for celtic tv. 

1 hour ago, don logan said:

For the more mature RM members. Reminds of a European Cup tie back in the 70's. Think it was against Cologne. Pitch was covered in snow and fans were asked to come and help clear it with their shovels. Game was going out live on STV and they had a bit on the news with hundreds of fans clearing Ibrox. Game went ahead and pitch was like concrete. Sure we lost too. Might have been the campaign where we beat Juventus ans PSV?

Spot on . Our brilliant run ended that night . Was there and that was a game that broke my young heart 

6 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Surely Lennon personally has to be up on a direpute charge....comments about other clubs.. by the SFA.

Compliance Officer ...the sound of silence.

If they can do it to SG for fairly innocuous remarks made in public following the lunge on Morelos.

He should be but I’ve giving up on that. They are still giving us plenty to keep us amused even without their authorities reprimanding them with the same zeal as all the other clubs seem to get. 

13 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Surely Lennon personally has to be up on a direpute charge....comments about other clubs.. by the SFA.

Compliance Officer ...the sound of silence.

If they can do it to SG for fairly innocuous remarks made in public following the lunge on Morelos.

The scum are untouchable on anything . Serious crimes and less serious . Scandalous .

Still believe if the league is won this season . We should vocally go to war with this scummy club and the authorities 

15 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Can someone link me to that clown on Radio Scotland talking about his beautiful selik plz? 

It was ITT I'm sure but I'm no searching back 20 odd pages :lol:

BBC sounds, search for Kay Adams...Are Celtic being treated harshly...Frank does his number on that