them

MisterC

Just now, Prso's headband said:

The hurt in Crockers voice this season has been amazing. 

They’re one down and anytime Edouard or Turnbull get the ball he’s willing it into the net, wonder what he’ll be like if there’s an actual title race next season. 

I noticed that

Just now, Prso's headband said:

They’re one down and anytime Edouard or Turnbull get the ball he’s willing it into the net, wonder what he’ll be like if there’s an actual title race next season. 

Genuinely embarrassing commentating. Couldn't sound anymore biased.

Hopefully he and Walker would have walked or been sacked by the time next season rolls around.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I noticed that

Literally done it right there with Christie shot. Fuck all they can do in the title race and he’s still begging for them to score. He’s the most biased commentator I’ve ever heard. Only heard him this season because I’m usually at the games, worse than Sutton 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It's fucking glorious bud.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Literally done it right there with Christie shot. Fuck all they can do in the title race and he’s still begging for them to score. He’s the most biased commentator I’ve ever heard. Only heard him this season because I’m usually at the games, worse than Sutton 

Even worse when they are winning titles. Unbearable prick.