them

MisterC

25 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They cannot afford to have us win 55 and destroy the tainted 10 on their own shite tattie field. 

When it happened before they vowed it would never happen again.

Winning 55 at the piggery would destroy them. Last time we did it coin throwing animals and kamikaze off the stand. 

Never been more sure of them dropping points beforehand to get out of it. Sheep Will roll over as usual so I'll say Dundee Utd away. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Winning 55 at the piggery would destroy them. Last time we did it coin throwing animals and kamikaze off the stand. 

Never been more sure of them dropping points beforehand to get out of it. Sheep Will roll over as usual so I'll say Dundee Utd away. 

Football chiefs up here since then have vowed it would never happen again. 

Let's see how they get out of this one....

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Glad to see this thread is back to its best. Been a wee bit pish the last few weeks with them picking points and even a bit of bickering and one-upmanship between some of our own on here. This thread should always be about laughing at them and they haven't failed to disappoint tonight.

Next few weeks will be comedy gold again :mutley:

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Glad to see this thread is back to its best. Been a wee bit pish the last few weeks with them picking points and even a bit of bickering and one-upmanship between some of our own on here. This thread should always be about laughing at them and they haven't failed to disappoint tonight.

I blame it on our French supporters.