them

MisterC

1 hour ago, EMRFC said:

It’s gone from 13 points to 7 points in one day, what a fucking Sunday 

Today is the day I finally accepted we are winning the league. I knew a month or two ago we would probably win it but now I am utterly certain that we will not be stopped. God it feels good to give in and just accept! I’ve been “one game at a time” for sooooo long. 😀

The only question now is what we do if they drop more points before we face them. Winning at their shithole would absolutely destroy them. Are we going to have to drop points intentionally? 😂

Watching sportscene and heard the bit about the officials catching covid situation meaning their ref got changed. Madden goes to greece, refs panathanikos v olympiakos (which he makes a cunt of - shock horror), one of the assistants that went with him gets covid and officiates a game in the spl, less than 2 months after letting the unwashed go to dubai. Fucking idiots. BUT ofcourse they, will still bring the hammer down on our players, more than likely more severely than the aberdeen players or bolingoli or whatever the fuck his name was.